You can apply your own theme to existing presentation in PowerPoint 2013. That’s how to do it.
- Go to the ribbon to Design tab.
- Click More button (small arrow).
- Select Browse for themes option.
- Open a theme from your hard drive.
Note: Default location of templates is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\
Using themes in PowerPoint is useful because it offers fonts, colors and formatting prepared. It saves a lot of your time. But sometimes you would like to modify themes. Take a look how to do it.
- Go to ribbon to the Design tab.
- In the Themes section click on the arrow to view more themes.
- Choose one which you like the most.
- From the Variants section choose one which suits you.
- In Variants section click the arrow.
- Here you can customize Font, Background, Color and Effects.
- Go back to the Themes section and click the arrow.
- Choose Save Current Theme to save your work.
Note: Next time you will be able to use this theme.
- Go to the ribbon to the Design tab.
- Click Slide Size button and select Custom Slide Size from the list.
- Here you can set size of slides. Pay special attention to Widht and Height.
Note: You can save your settings as a template. To do that on Design tab click arrow down and use Save Current Theme option. Since now you have your own template to use.