You want to have text curved in PowerPoint 2013? Not a problem. Just follow these steps.
- Select your text.
- Go to ribbon to the Drawning Tools Format tab.
- Click Text Effects button.
- From the list choose Transform.
- Follow Path is what you were looking for.
Note: Remember to not format to much. It can be unprofessional.
Why to copy and paste manually when you have everything ready in the text file? Just follow these steps:
- Go to ribbon to the Home tab.
- Click an arrow below New Slide and choose Slides from Outline option.
- Import txt or rtf file.
- Slides shoud be ready with text. Check if everything is properly imported.
Note: You can import txt and rtf files using the same steps.
You should format your text to make presentation more beautiful and professional. Here it is how to do that.
- Select the text you want to format.
- Go to ribbon to the Drawning Tools menu Format tab.
- Click Text Outline and choose the colour.
- Select Weight and Dashes.
- If you chose More Lines new menu Format Shape will appear. There is plenty of configuration possibilities.
Note: You can also format shapes the same way.
- Highlight the text you want to animate.
- Go to ribbon to Animations tab.
- Click Add Animation.
- Choose an animation you like the most.
- Click Animation Pane.
- Menu appears with one animation highlighted.
- Right click and choose Effect options.
- New window pops out. The is an Animate text option. Change it to By letter.
- Set it to more than 30% for better effect.
Tip: You can also choose By word animation.