- Go to the ribbon to the Transitions tab.
- On the right side choose a Sound from the list (eg. Breeze).
- Set a Duration (eg. 02,00)
- You can check On Mouse Click checkbox.
- Next click Apply To All.
- Start a new Slide Show to check if it is working as you want.
1. Insert your hyperlink.
2. Select it.
3. Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
4. Click Action button.
5. On the Mouse click tab tick Play sound option.
6. Choose sound you like the most.
Tip: You can play the sound before you click it. To do that just go to the Mouse over tab.
1. Go to Slide Show tab.
2. Choose Set Up Slide Show option.
3. Click Loop continuously until ‘Esc’.