- Go to the ribbon to the Design tab.
- Click Slide Size button and select Custom Slide Size from the list.
- Here you can set size of slides. Pay special attention to Widht and Height.
Note: You can save your settings as a template. To do that on Design tab click arrow down and use Save Current Theme option. Since now you have your own template to use.
1. Prepare your slides to save as jpg files (just make sure you finished it).
2. Go to ribbon and click File.
3. Select Save as and next click twice on Computer
4. New window pops out. Write your File name (it will be a directory name not a file name).
5. Choose JPG extension in Save as type drop-down list.
6. PowerPoint asks you Which slides do you want to export. Click All Slides.
Tip: PNG is also a good extension for images.
1. Click one slide.
2. Use keyboard shortcut CTRL + A to highlight all slides.
3. Go to ribbon to the Transitions slide.
4. On the Timing section untick On Mouse Click and tick After option.
5. Choose value which you like the most. For example 00:03,00 means 3 seconds.