- Go to the ribbon to the Design tab.
- Click Slide Size button and select Custom Slide Size from the list.
- Here you can set size of slides. Pay special attention to Widht and Height.
Note: You can save your settings as a template. To do that on Design tab click arrow down and use Save Current Theme option. Since now you have your own template to use.
- Insert a picture.
- Go to ribbon to Format tab (make sure you selected a picture).
- Click Compress Pictures.
- New window pops out. You can compress your images here.
- Disable Apply only to this picture option you compress all images.
- Enable Delete cropped areas of pictures to get rid of cropped parts from the presentation.
- Choose the lowest Target output.
Tip: Don’t descrease Target output when you will show your presentation on huge screen.
- Go to ribbon and click File button.
- Select Advanced option from menu.
- Disable Do not compress images in file option.
- Set default target output to minimum value.
Tip: Try to enable Discard editing data option. It can be helpful as well.
1. Go to View tab.
2. Click Slide Master.
3. Click Slide Size and select Custom Slide Size.
4. Choose the proper size from Slides slized for drop-down or set your own width and height.