Keyframe animation is duplicating slides and making a slight adjustment to the object for every next slide. To make it just follow these 10 easy steps:
- Sit and imagine how your animation should look like. Imagine the whole story.
- Think about objects, background and animations on the slides.
- Create your first slide with all of your objects.
- Group them all into one object. Go to the ribbon to the Home tab to do that.
- Click Arrange button and choose Group from the list.
- Right click on your slide and select Duplicate Slide.
- On the second slide move your objects.
- Continue making slight adjustments to the objects for every next slide.
- After all slides are done just click one slide. Press CTRL + A to select all slides.
- Go to the ribbon to the Transitions tab. In Advance Slide set After 00:00.15 and Duration 01.00.
Next only start your slide show and enjoy your keyframe animations in PowerPoint.