Keyboard shortcuts can significantly help you working with PowerPoint. Let’s see the most popular.
- CTRL + N – creates a new presentation
- CTRL + O – opens a presentation
- CTRL + S – saves current work
- CTRL + P – printing
- CTRL + C – copy
- CTRL + V – paste
- CTRL + X – cut
- CTRL + F – find
- CTRL + N – new slide
- CTRL + A – select all
- F5 – begin slide show
- ESC – exit slide show
- N – next slide
- P – previous slide
- S – stop/restart automatic slide show
Note: These are the most popular, but there are many more.
Do you like a ribbon? That’s the way to hide and restore it.
- To hide a ribbon go to View tab.
- Click the small arrow on the right side.
- Ribbon is hidden. To restore it click any of tab once.
- Next click small pin on the right side.
Note: You can also use keyboard shortcut CTRL + F1.
- Put your cursor in the place you want to have a line break down.
- Push SHIFT + ENTER keyboard combination.
- Smile because so simple it was.
Tip: There is a much more keyboard shortcuts which are so much useful. You find more on this website.