Sometimes you may need a hyperlink to another slide in your Powerpoint presentation. These are steps to reach that.
- Highlight the text where you want to insert the hyperlink.
- Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Hyperlink button.
- On the left side click Place in This Document.
- Choose the destination of your hyperlink (eg. Slide 3 or First Slide).
Tip: It is a nice way to anticipate questions. In this case you can quickly jump to another slide where will be an answer.
1. Insert your hyperlink.
2. Select it.
3. Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
4. Click Action button.
5. On the Mouse click tab tick Play sound option.
6. Choose sound you like the most.
Tip: You can play the sound before you click it. To do that just go to the Mouse over tab.
1. Select text which you want to become a link to another slide.
2. Right-click the selected text. Select Hyperlink…
3. Window pops out. Select Place in This Document on the left.
4. Click the proper slide.
Tip. It is a good idea to create a hyperlink back to the previous slide.