You want to have text curved in PowerPoint 2013? Not a problem. Just follow these steps.
- Select your text.
- Go to ribbon to the Drawning Tools Format tab.
- Click Text Effects button.
- From the list choose Transform.
- Follow Path is what you were looking for.
Note: Remember to not format to much. It can be unprofessional.
Using themes in PowerPoint is useful because it offers fonts, colors and formatting prepared. It saves a lot of your time. But sometimes you would like to modify themes. Take a look how to do it.
- Go to ribbon to the Design tab.
- In the Themes section click on the arrow to view more themes.
- Choose one which you like the most.
- From the Variants section choose one which suits you.
- In Variants section click the arrow.
- Here you can customize Font, Background, Color and Effects.
- Go back to the Themes section and click the arrow.
- Choose Save Current Theme to save your work.
Note: Next time you will be able to use this theme.
Let’s see how to add a border to a slide in your PowerPoint presentation. Follow these steps to do that:
- Go to the ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Shapes button and choose the Rectangle shape.
- Drag it to draw a rectangle almost as large as the slide.
- Right click this rectangle.
- Select Format Shape option.
- Format Shape menu appears on the right side.
- To remove a rectangle’s background click Fill tab and next No Fill.
- You can change the border’s color. Click Line tab and change the Color.
You’ve just created a border to your slide.
You should format your text to make presentation more beautiful and professional. Here it is how to do that.
- Select the text you want to format.
- Go to ribbon to the Drawning Tools menu Format tab.
- Click Text Outline and choose the colour.
- Select Weight and Dashes.
- If you chose More Lines new menu Format Shape will appear. There is plenty of configuration possibilities.
Note: You can also format shapes the same way.