Using themes in PowerPoint is useful because it offers fonts, colors and formatting prepared. It saves a lot of your time. But sometimes you would like to modify themes. Take a look how to do it.
- Go to ribbon to the Design tab.
- In the Themes section click on the arrow to view more themes.
- Choose one which you like the most.
- From the Variants section choose one which suits you.
- In Variants section click the arrow.
- Here you can customize Font, Background, Color and Effects.
- Go back to the Themes section and click the arrow.
- Choose Save Current Theme to save your work.
Note: Next time you will be able to use this theme.