- Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Shapes and expand the drop-down list.
- From arrows choose the one you like the most eg. Curved Down Arrow which is in Block Arrows section.
- Right click inserted arrow and click Format Shape.
- Format Shape menu appears on the right on the screen. Here you can change something with your arrow.
- Click Effects (small symbol of pentagon). With 3-D Format and 3-D Rotation you can make your arrow more 3D.
- There are many more options to change. Inscreasing the Size of Glow looks nice.
Using themes in PowerPoint is useful because it offers fonts, colors and formatting prepared. It saves a lot of your time. But sometimes you would like to modify themes. Take a look how to do it.
- Go to ribbon to the Design tab.
- In the Themes section click on the arrow to view more themes.
- Choose one which you like the most.
- From the Variants section choose one which suits you.
- In Variants section click the arrow.
- Here you can customize Font, Background, Color and Effects.
- Go back to the Themes section and click the arrow.
- Choose Save Current Theme to save your work.
Note: Next time you will be able to use this theme.