Let’s see how to add a border to a slide in your PowerPoint presentation. Follow these steps to do that:
- Go to the ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Shapes button and choose the Rectangle shape.
- Drag it to draw a rectangle almost as large as the slide.
- Right click this rectangle.
- Select Format Shape option.
- Format Shape menu appears on the right side.
- To remove a rectangle’s background click Fill tab and next No Fill.
- You can change the border’s color. Click Line tab and change the Color.
You’ve just created a border to your slide.