- Go to the ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click an Object button.
- Select Create from file option.
- Browse your PDF file from your hard drive.
- Tick Display as icon option.
- Go to the ribbon to the Insert tab again.
- Click an Action button.
- Select Object action option.
- From the list select Open.
- PDF will open up after clicking PDF icon since now.
1. Go to ribbon and select Insert tab.
2. Select Shapes and select which you like the most.
3. Draw the object in your slide.
4. Go to ribbon again. Select Insert tab and click Action.
5. Here you have Mouse click and Mouse over actions.
Tip: You can set actions for text, pictures, SmartArt and charts too.