You have plenty of pictures and want to quickly create a photo album. Here it is how to manage in this situation.
- Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click the Photo Album button and select New Photo Album.
- A dialog box appears. Click File / Disk to upload pictures from the hard drive.
- Select pictures which you want to add to your photo album by ticking checkoxes.
- Set the order of pictures using up and down arrows.
- You can also click Text Box button to add an additional slide with a title.
- If everything is ready click Create.
That’s how to quickly generate a photo album in PowerPoint 2013.