Motion Paths is the way of animation of Clip Arts.
- Go to the ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Online Pictures and insert one.
- Go back to the ribbon and click Animations tab.
- Select Add Animation button.
- Go on the bottom to the Motion Paths section.
- Click Lines button.
- Line appeared close to your Clip Art. Green dot is the place where animation begins. The red one is the finish place.
- Draw the motion path with your mouse.
Tip: You can also use another Motion Paths. Custom Path is the interesting one as well.