WordArt text looks just beautiful. It is worth to use it. Take a look how to do it in these steps:
- Select your text.
- Go to ribbon to Drawing Tools menu which just appeared.
- In WordArt Styles section choose the style you like the most (choose the most beautiful A letter).
- Press Text Fill to change color, Texture or Gradient. Especially Gradient looks great.
- In Text Outline you can change a color, Dashes or Weight. Only color here is recommended to change.
- Text Effects could change your text defienietly.
Note: To much of effects could make your text harder to read.