Let’s create a drop-down menu in PowerPoint 2013. Follow these steps:
- Start from inserting shapes.
- Go to the ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Shapes button.
- Choose shape you like.
- Draw the shape in the slide.
- Insert more shape the same way. Put them in order such as a drop down list.
- Go to the ribbon to the Animations tab.
- Click the first shape. Set it to Start: On Click.
- Other shapes should Start: After Previous with a delay. Try at least 1 second of a delay.
Your drop-down menu is ready. Check it out how it works.