Skip to content
- Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Shapes and expand the drop-down list.
- From arrows choose the one you like the most eg. Curved Down Arrow which is in Block Arrows section.
- Right click inserted arrow and click Format Shape.
- Format Shape menu appears on the right on the screen. Here you can change something with your arrow.
- Click Effects (small symbol of pentagon). With 3-D Format and 3-D Rotation you can make your arrow more 3D.
- There are many more options to change. Inscreasing the Size of Glow looks nice.