Auto saving is important because it might prevent you before losing your presentation.
- Go to ribbon and click File button.
- Choose Options.
- New dialog window appears. Go to Save.
- There are 3 options you can configure here in Save presentations section.
- Save file in this format should be PowerPoint Presentation.
- Save AutoRecover information every less than 5 minutes. 2-5 minutes are recommended.
- You should also Keep the last autosaved version if I close without saving. This option should be ticked.
Now you don’t have to worry losing your presentation.