PowerPoint 2013 offers many ways of pictures formatting. See here how to use artistic effects for pictures.
- Go to ribbon to the Insert tab.
- Click Pictures and insert some image from your hard drive.
- Go to the Picture Tools menu to the Format tab which just appeared on the right side of ribbon.
- Click Artistic Effects button and choose Artictic Effects Options from the list.
- Format Picture menu appeared on the right side of your screen.
- Click Artistic Effects button and choose one the the effects.
- Depends on chosen effect you can set parameters such as Transparency, Pressure, Size, Pencil Size, Intensity, Brush Size, Radius, Grid Size, Grain Size, Scaling, Crack Spacing, Smoothness, Number of Shades, Detail.
Note: Our favourite Artistic Effects are:
- Plastic Wrap