- Go to the ribbon to the Transitions tab.
- Select the slide for which you want this transition.
- Select one from transitions which you like the most.
- Click Effect Options button and select one of them.
- Untick On Mouse Click checkbox or leave this checkbox ticked.
- Select After and set the time if you want your transition to be triggered itself after time you set.
- Click Apply to All button if you want to set this transition for all slides.
Tip: On the right side of your screen you can see the Animation Pane menu. You can right click it and select Effect Options to have more options of your transition.