- Go to the ribbon to the Transitions tab.
- Select the slide for which you want this transition.
- Select one from transitions which you like the most.
- Click Effect Options button and select one of them.
- Use On Mouse Click checkbox if you need it.
- Select After and set the time if you want.
- Select next slide of your presentation.
- Repeat previous steps to set a different transition for this slide.
- Continue for as many slides as you want.
Tip: In case you are tired of clicking or changed your mind just click Apply to All to set the same transition for all of your slides.